Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

You 100% will need to isolate if going via Amsterdam the government also made it clear yesterday they have started checking people are isolating. They have the ability to check 10k a day apparently. As you have 2 separate flights how long have you left between them.

It’s only a 3 night trip, Fri-Mon
I know you can do the test to release after 5 days and I do work from home, but it’s not ideal! Plus there’s the extra expense of an additional PCR test.

I might concede defeat and just stay in Blighty

i rang them last night about 9:30, they asnwered and were very helpful. I have checked details for my test next Thursday which I will book later after booking a match ticket. they also confirmed they cant do the return PCR test
What happened when you called mate? Did they pick up right away? Just rings for a while and cuts off for me after selecting an option

European away games quite often have name on ticket. I think this will be the case here, as will need check the PCR test result matches ticket holder on way into stadium, and possibly with passport away. European away games other than Germany can be a nightmare with all the checks, frisking, more checks, more frisking, takes ages to get in the ground
hi.

You 100% will need to isolate if going via Amsterdam the government also made it clear yesterday they have started checking people are isolating. They have the ability to check 10k a day apparently. As you have 2 separate flights how long have you left between them.

I arrived to UK from USA last Friday, 10 day isolation at my mums in Cheadle(the primary reason for my visit). Got a knock on the door by Track n Trace YESTERDAY ! :O

Didn’t think they would bother … BUT THEY DID. Don’t think you can skip out of isolation, it could cost you between 1-10 GRAND !

I’m out of isolation Monday, and will be heading to Porto Friday :)

Remember you must take a day 2 & 8 test during isolation, and you can get out of isolation after getting a negative result from a test to release test on day 5.

Last edited:
Hopefully sometime soon, someone in the know, perhaps in conjunction with the club &/or Sport Options will write a guide to testing in different scenarios, what's needed/when it's needed, and make it a sticky.

Hopefully sometime soon, someone in the know, perhaps in conjunction with the club &/or Sport Options will write a guide to testing in different scenarios, what's needed/when it's needed, and make it a sticky.

to me it seems fairly straightforward:

You need a PCR test to get on the plane that is taken within 72 hours of the flight departing
You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test to get in the ground that is taken within 48 hours of the game (you initial PCR test can be used if taken within 48 hours of the game)
You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test that is taken within 72 hours of the flight departing to get on the return plane (your PCR/antigen/lateral flow test used for stadium entry can again be used for this)
You need a 'day 2' PCR test upon arrival back into the UK and this must have been booked by the time you land back in the UK or you'll be fined

from all of that, i think you can get a PCR 'fit to fly' test thursday with same day results (DAM health) which will cover you for all but the day 2 test. if you're leaving any sooner or returning any later you'll need a lateral flow test while in porto which i believe are available for about £30 from a number of places

to me it seems fairly straightforward:

You need a PCR test to get on the plane that is taken within 72 hours of the flight departing
You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test to get in the ground that is taken within 48 hours of the game (you initial PCR test can be used if taken within 48 hours of the game)
You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test that is taken within 72 hours of the flight departing to get on the return plane (your PCR/antigen/lateral flow test used for stadium entry can again be used for this)
You need a 'day 2' PCR test upon arrival back into the UK and this must have been booked by the time you land back in the UK or you'll be fined

from all of that, i think you can get a PCR 'fit to fly' test thursday with same day results (DAM health) which will cover you for all but the day 2 test. if you're leaving any sooner or returning any later you'll need a lateral flow test while in porto which i believe are available for about £30 from a number of places

I approve this post … with one small adjustment. It’s not 72 hours in regard the test for the return flight. It’s actually the 3 preceding days; fly Friday, test Tue/Wed/Thu otherwise GREAT JOB

2ea19a8711d1fddd73d46fe5868d5f5e.png

Last edited:
Reactions: es1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.