Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

to me it seems fairly straightforward:

You need a PCR test to get on the plane that is taken within 72 hours of the flight departing
You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test to get in the ground that is taken within 48 hours of the game (you initial PCR test can be used if taken within 48 hours of the game)
You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test that is taken within 72 hours of the flight departing to get on the return plane (your PCR/antigen/lateral flow test used for stadium entry can again be used for this)
You need a 'day 2' PCR test upon arrival back into the UK and this must have been booked by the time you land back in the UK or you'll be fined

from all of that, i think you can get a PCR 'fit to fly' test thursday with same day results (DAM health) which will cover you for all but the day 2 test. if you're leaving any sooner or returning any later you'll need a lateral flow test while in porto which i believe are available for about £30 from a number of places
A pcr taken upto 72 hours before the match will get you in as opposed to 48 hours.

Mine's 11:40am Thursday and flying back with Sport Options - if I'm not mistaken, we'll be a couple of hours over the 72 so I'm most likely gonna do a lateral flow in Porto. Will get it done & out of the way on the Friday.

Its NOT 72 hours. Return Sunday, use test from ANY time Thu/Fri/Sat
81f23429332526ae0162cad5aec4cf40.png

to me it seems fairly straightforward:

You need a PCR test to get on the plane that is taken within 72 hours of the flight departing
You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test to get in the ground that is taken within 48 hours of the game (you initial PCR test can be used if taken within 48 hours of the game)
You need a PCR/antigen/lateral flow test that is taken within 72 hours of the flight departing to get on the return plane (your PCR/antigen/lateral flow test used for stadium entry can again be used for this)
You need a 'day 2' PCR test upon arrival back into the UK and this must have been booked by the time you land back in the UK or you'll be fined

from all of that, i think you can get a PCR 'fit to fly' test thursday with same day results (DAM health) which will cover you for all but the day 2 test. if you're leaving any sooner or returning any later you'll need a lateral flow test while in porto which i believe are available for about £30 from a number of places
Does it have to be PCR test for the day 2 test? Ticket & Travel information email just makes mention of CV19 test needing to take place. What stops you getting NHS lateral flow test to meet this requirement ?

Daft question can you book for friends and family who also qualify at the same time or does it have to be done individually.
Yes as long as they are set up as in a ‘relationship’ on your account and they qualify at the time you’re ordering

you order the right number of tickets and then assign them to the relevant people before you pay. You’ll get prompted to as you can only buy one for yourself so it will say you’ve exceeded the tickets and need to assign or remove them

I selected the block first, could not make head nor tail of the plan and the dots' colours.

In the lower tier behind the goal the first 20 rows look like £60, and then after that they go up a band. It kept saying already selected so got rows 18/17.

All seats have no adjoining seats available in any direction, the closest ones are on different rows diagonally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.