Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I am using eurofins. The at home PCR test. £44.90. I ordered it and it arrived two days later.

thanks. Maybe the terminology is out but doesnt it refer to you have to book a test ? so when you fill out the forms do you just say you have ordered a kit and will take the test on Monday 31st ?

thanks. Maybe the terminology is out but doesnt it refer to you have to book a test ? so when you fill out the forms do you just say you have ordered a kit and will take the test on Monday 31st ?
Yes - you get a number to put on your Locator form.

Take a picture of your old passport, use the number from that, then take your new passport when traveling. This is the accepted procedure for situations like this.
My brother is in the same situation as you @Bluemoon1979

He's waiting on his new passport to arrive (should be any day now). I think we're just going to book it using his old passport and will ring the club to update the details when the new one arrives.

You get a unique number with the test at home kits mate, that goes on the passenger locator forms you fill out at and present at the airport in uk and Portugal.. Get home, do the test Monday and send it off, job done

Just coming to order the Eurofins test for the day 2 test. I notice they have a test to depart (PCR) for £44.90 and a day 2 test (PCR) for £54.90. What’s the difference apart from a tenner?

You get a unique number with the test at home kits mate, that goes on the passenger locator forms you fill out at and present at the airport in uk and Portugal.. Get home, do the test Monday and send it off, job done

thanks. Looks like I am booking the Eurofins kit then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.