Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Does anyone know if I can use my step sons passport?
Its just that I did for Juventus. I got to Manchester Airport and realised I had the wrong one! He is 25 years younger, he has hair and..... a different name. I blagged onto the plane, the Milan immigration, the hotel and the security at the ground.

I just thought it would spice this trip up a little as so far it has been quite boring.

dont know as it only asked for passport number after i had selected the travel option
Did you have to give them your expiry date? I have an appointment to get a new passport next week as mine has less than 6 months on it & i'm worried this is going to stop me from being able to book the flight as i don't have my new passport number.

Does anyone know if I can use my step sons passport?
Its just that I did for Juventus. I got to Manchester Airport and realised I had the wrong one! He is 25 years younger, he has hair and..... a different name. I blagged onto the plane, the Milan immigration, the hotel and the security at the ground.

I just thought it would spice this trip up a little as so far it has been quite boring.

If you really want to spice it up, stick a dress on and use the wifes passport ! presuming she has hair :O

Did you have to give them your expiry date? I have an appointment to get a new passport next week as mine has less than 6 months on it & i'm worried this is going to stop me from being able to book the flight as i don't have my new passport number.

Take a picture of your old passport, use the number from that, then take your new passport when traveling. This is the accepted procedure for situations like this.

To anyone who's already booked. When you've selected your match ticket do you then have to select a travel option and does it offer different flight times ? Thanks
No, just a tick box to say that you want the travel (or not).

If you really want to spice it up, stick a dress on and use the wifes passport ! presuming she has hair :O
How about making your own passport, Blue Peter style.
Put a picture of Brad Pitt on it, make up some exotic entry stamps and Bobs your uncle.
what could possibly go wrong....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.