Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

To anyone who's already booked. When you've selected your match ticket do you then have to select a travel option and does it offer different flight times ? Thanks

just been on and ordered the match ticket and official club travel.

It does offer the chose do you want club travel or independent travel

you need to enter your passport number before you can complete the booking
Does it give you any idea when booking what flight you are on, times etc or is all that confirmed later?

Is it just me or was Chelsea’s announcement so much more clear.
Accurate information on required tests.
Confirms you can enter the ground with a LFT

They also have a collection point for independent travellers.
Can we use theirs for all the blues who would have flown out by the time their tickets are posted out?

Yes as long as they are set up as in a ‘relationship’ on your account and they qualify at the time you’re ordering

you order the right number of tickets and then assign them to the relevant people before you pay. You’ll get prompted to as you can only buy one for yourself so it will say you’ve exceeded the tickets and need to assign or remove them
Nice one, thanks.

Is it just me or was Chelsea’s announcement so much more clear.
Accurate information on required tests.
Confirms you can enter the ground with a LFT

They also have a collection point for independent travellers.
Can we use theirs for all the blues who would have flown out by the time their tickets are posted out?

yes I’m sure they’ll want hundreds of pissed up city fans coming to the Chelsea collection point

Done !!! The travel thing wasn’t working so assuming independent then
Anyone book the free planes ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.