Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Ballot then points would be fairer - a big slice of our large points total fans are getting older and quieter. I'd like to see more of our louder and younger fans with less points at cup finals/away games etc.
You could do it like premium bonds - the more you have, the greater chance you have of winning.

Surprisingly straight forward... 2 for £60 and 2 freebie flights.

Sure its been shared many times already but havent followed the thread much, £125 all in for both tests via Kevin Parker's link.

We didnt.

The previous scheme had tiers of Year 1 - year 4 season tickets then after that you became "regular" and that was the top tier.

When they converted to points your initial points corresponded to where you were previously. "Regulars" got more points than "year 4" etc.

I was a regular and 1500 points for that. As I've said before that is fuck all considering at that point I'd been a season ticket holder for 30 consecutive seasons and done plenty of away games over that period.

Nope, it's true. My mate stopped going to away games in the 90s. When we moved to the Etihad, everyone was on level points - zero. His previous 20-odd years - pre-Etihad, didn't count points-wise.
He would have had 1,540 before a game was played at the new stadium with the 4 home cup games in 2001-2003.

They are on my record.

Groclin away started at 2k points a few months after moving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.