Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Sorted. 80 odd £60 and £150 tickets left in nearly all of the blocks. Plenty of gremlins trying to purchase though. Travel option was missing on the desktop and the only button you could click was 'no travel'. Logged out and back in, but travel screen then disappeared altogether and you were catapulted from 'seat selection' straight to 'checkout'. Had several goes at it, gave up altogether and then switched to an i-pad. That sorted out the travel option glitch, but rejected 4 separate attempts to pay with 2 different cards. Eventually one of the cards worked (according to the bank link), but when you were then taken back to the confirmation page, you were confronted with a message saying payment was unsuccessful. Finally worked at the 5th time of asking......
Hi mate I couldn’t click the travel option so currently have a ticket but not on plane, trying to sort with customer services

Sorted. 80 odd £60 and £150 tickets left in nearly all of the blocks. Plenty of gremlins trying to purchase though. Travel option was missing on the desktop and the only button you could click was 'no travel'. Logged out and back in, but travel screen then disappeared altogether and you were catapulted from 'seat selection' straight to 'checkout'. Had several goes at it, gave up altogether and then switched to an i-pad. That sorted out the travel option glitch, but rejected 4 separate attempts to pay with 2 different cards. Eventually one of the cards worked (according to the bank link), but when you were then taken back to the confirmation page, you were confronted with a message saying payment was unsuccessful. Finally worked at the 5th time of asking......
Is there a way of amending it?

So it appears I’ve booked a ticket but no flight. Any ideas how to sort that as I’m 94th in the queue and can’t hold on for an indefinite length of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.