Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It kept telling me my IP address wasn't valid or some such. My BP was through the roof.

BP high now no doubt wondering if I will get a UCL ticket tomorrow.
I had that bad IP address error when buying ro Wembley. Ended up working on a different device. Inbetween I rang supporter services who told me it was my card had expired. Had to say no it effin hasnt and I've tried 3 cards. So just solved it myself in the end.

Sorted. 80 odd £60 and £150 tickets left in nearly all of the blocks. Plenty of gremlins trying to purchase though. Travel option was missing on the desktop and the only button you could click was 'no travel'. Logged out and back in, but travel screen then disappeared altogether and you were catapulted from 'seat selection' straight to 'checkout'. Had several goes at it, gave up altogether and then switched to an i-pad. That sorted out the travel option glitch, but rejected 4 separate attempts to pay with 2 different cards. Eventually one of the cards worked (according to the bank link), but when you were then taken back to the confirmation page, you were confronted with a message saying payment was unsuccessful. Finally worked at the 5th time of asking......
exactly same happened to me except used phone in end

Don’t know what the differnce is but you don’t get a fit to fly cert just an electronic travel cert. not sure if airlines will accept that so gonna do the £99 dam one and use Eurofins for the day 2
Yeah I’m only using them for day 2 test

It does sound a lot but that 242 figure from 1pm is pretty much bang on to what tallied with my figures. I suspect the 3184 figure is correct but includes the allocation for players, staff, and corporate
There’s only about 600 or so with over 23,500 points.
Even if all of them logged and bought a ticket, that suggests approximately 2500 tickets have been held back for players, staff and corporate

Even if all of them logged and bought a ticket, that suggests approximately 2500 tickets have been held back for players, staff and corporate
You sure it's as low as that? I thought the maximum anyone could have is over 28,000 points so it seems a bit on the low side that there are only 600-ish fans that have 23,500+ points

I had that bad IP address error when buying ro Wembley. Ended up working on a different device. Inbetween I rang supporter services who told me it was my card had expired. Had to say no it effin hasnt and I've tried 3 cards. So just solved it myself in the end.

I switched on my Norton vpn and set location to UK and it still failed but changed card (again) and it worked.

I reckon theres about 1000-1500 on more than 23500, but not all of them will be able to go, or will have been waiting for mates to qualify too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.