Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Just coming to order the Eurofins test for the day 2 test. I notice they have a test to depart (PCR) for £44.90 and a day 2 test (PCR) for £54.90. What’s the difference apart from a tenner?
Don’t know what the differnce is but you don’t get a fit to fly cert just an electronic travel cert. not sure if airlines will accept that so gonna do the £99 dam one and use Eurofins for the day 2

Any idea what 64 loyalty points entails?

If I remember correctly, they award 1/2/3/4/5 loyalty points based on the category of game it is - can't remember what they do in terms of carrying them over though (my mate did explain it to me, but completely forgotten)

Chelsea fans could buy tickets with 64 loyalty points? I wonder how many games / years STs that equates to?

Is there a way of amending it?

No, I had the same problem as you. You could only press 'no travel', which took you to the checkout screen, where you then had to empty your basket and start all over again. When I then logged back in, the travel screen was missing altogether. Had 4 or 5 goes at it before giving up altogether. I then switched from my desktop to my i-pad and that did the trick re the travel option, but I then had repeat problems with the payment screen. Worked in the end though thankfully

No, I had the same problem as you. You could only press 'no travel', which took you to the checkout screen, where you then had to empty your basket and start all over again. When I then logged back in, the travel screen was missing altogether. Had 4 or 5 goes at it before giving up altogether. I then switched from my desktop to my i-pad and that did the trick re the travel option, but I then had repeat problems with the payment screen. Worked in the end though thankfully
Where you using a card preset on your account or keying in details?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.