Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I imagine as the points drop, the number of people eligible in each band will increase so the rate of sales will pcik up tomorrow I think

Do you have to submit credit card details or do they use the one already on the system ?

They had a glitch this morning which was allowing you to buy for others on the scheme regardless of points if on your friends and family. The soon rectified it so I had people I could have bought for first thing but they corrected it. I did not abuse it.
Surely those will be cancelled if that was the case?

Please don't anyone take this as gospel as its just my opinion, but, I think this drops way down the loyalty points, possibly to anyone on the Scheme.

Surely those will be cancelled if that was the case?
Yes they will

I bought my lad one on the junior pull through. A bit later somebody said the junior pull through wasn't valid for this game. I had no idea as when I logged in the option was there as normal

Anyway I've spoken to supporter services and they've told me it was a mistake and I'll be getting notification his ticket will be cancelled. Not sure what would have happened if I hadn't phoned them?

Fortunately I haven't told him yet that I'd got him a ticket so he'll be none the wiser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.