Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone done a count recently? Am I in with a shout for the 3pm window tomorrow?
Otherwise there'll be a return trip on Spike's number 3 plane going cheap.

Just looking at the planner now. There are 1,856 tickets left.

Including:
123 - £515 tickets
875 - £386.50 tickets

Blocks S48, S49 & S50 don't seem to be on sale to City fans (perhaps they're being held back for UEFA?

Including:
123 - £515 tickets
875 - £386.50 tickets

Blocks S48, S49 & S50 don't seem to be on sale to City fans (perhaps they're being held back for UEFA?
I said this earlier - S19 too.

Either they're being held back until we sell the other ones or have been used for Corporates/Staff/Players families.

Its possible but not definite some of them may be released.

Last edited:
Ive had a test pcr booked at 9 in morn the thurs,but now bin told it wont do whole trip an will need a lateral over there,so few of us av changed to wednesday as whats point in riskin it not comin back on thursday night as says by 12pm bit of risk,im on ghe tursday sunday trip,just postin as dont want anyone gettin caught out ,not worth it over a 30 euro test over there

I said this earlier - S15 too.

Either they're being held back until we sell the other ones or have been used for Corporates/Staff/Players families.

Its possible but not definite some of them may be released.
I've also checked the upper tier seats and they don't seem to have sold tickets past row 14 in those areas. There are 29+ rows, so unless they're leaving them empty because the stadium capacity is capped due to covid I don't know, but maybe that's where the extra 1k or so will appear from.

Including:
123 - £515 tickets
875 - £386.50 tickets

1,000 tickets costing that much will take it far lower than 14,500 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.