Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

There’s only about 600 or so with over 23,500 points.
Even if all of them logged and bought a ticket, that suggests approximately 2500 tickets have been held back for players, staff and corporate
So only about 60% of tickets are for SC holders? That's a bit of a piss take if true.

You sure it's as low as that? I thought the maximum anyone could have is over 28,000 points so it seems a bit on the low side that there are only 600-ish fans that have 23,500+ points
I have 23660, have missed out on Bournemouth tickets when it’s been a bank holiday weekend, jollies for the boys no doubt.
They give is 900 tickets of which approx 35% or so go to Corporate, SC and staff.
Hence I reckon I’m about top 600 or thereabouts

I’m not saying that 2500 have disappeared into the ether, it could be the club will release more tomorrow so that later people still have a decent choice and don’t end up with only £500 ones left

Surely not.
They had a glitch this morning which was allowing you to buy for others on the scheme regardless of points if on your friends and family. The soon rectified it so I had people I could have bought for first thing but they corrected it. I did not abuse it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.