Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I think with all the covid hassle etc that preceded the decision to stage the match, that the Portuguese authorities will make the ticket/ID/test checks stricter than at any other European trip - it's not as if they'll have to deal with a 50,000+ full house either. Just an opinion, but I think anyone chancing it on a transferred ticket should expect to be disappointed.
True. I was thinking more of any unsold/returned neutral tickets going back on sale at the ground the day before or the morning of the game to fans on production of their passport.

It states 72 hours also? That covers Thursday am but I'd playafe and take it after 1pm because that's depending on flight times and no
I'm just worried the later you leave it, for example Thursday pm... the less likely you'll get your result in time

For anyone who has bought a ticket, do you need to put a passport number in even if travelling independently? My Dad doesn’t get his passport till Wednesday so I’ve not got a number for him.

I see City want passport details input when buying a ticket

Do people think these will be checked at the ground or is it just for when getting tickets on the clubs planes

Those travelling independently are having tickets sent to their homes
City want passport numbers for tickets. If you book transport you get an email from Sportsworld asking for confirmation of passport number as well as passport issue and expiry dates and date of birth.
e-tickets are being used by Sportsworld which may well link to passport number when being checked.

City want passport numbers for tickets. If you book transport you get an email from Sportsworld asking for confirmation of passport number as well as passport issue and expiry dates and date of birth.
e-tickets are being used by Sportsworld which may well link to passport number when being checked.
But how can they marry if travelling independently

You just ordering a ticket ok with your passport number

The real question is how stringent are checks at the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.