Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Update on Chelsea sales for anyone interested...despite their website saying sold out yesterday, apparently these tickets were just for people wanting to make their own way there. They are still taking applications for spaces on their club trip

1621582979331.png

For anybody on the club trip......

Where have you booked your PCR test and when?

The first ticket detail e-mail off City said to cover everything you need to take a test after 1pm on Thursday

Is this right? I thought 72 hours was the break point, meaning you could do a test any time on Thursday?
booked mine for Thursday night but i have to go to airport for it should be £82.50 but if you book it through sport options its £60

I see City said you have to print off your pre-departure test result to present to the Portuguese authorities. Is this really the case or would it suffice if we just had it on our phones? My printer's fucked and I've had no need to use it for years anyway so I face running around next Thursday night finding somewhere to print it off! Hardly insurmountable I know but just an added ballache

It says on chelseas website lateral flow fine also on uefas,so this is why its confusin
my reading of that is that if your PCR test used to get into Portugal has expired (only 72 hours from test) by the time you want to enter the stadium then you only need an antigen test taken locally (within 48 hours of the match) not another PCR.

I see City said you have to print off your pre-departure test result to present to the Portuguese authorities. Is this really the case or would it suffice if we just had it on our phones? My printer's fucked and I've had no need to use it for years anyway so I face running around next Thursday night finding somewhere to print it off! Hardly insurmountable I know but just an added ballache
Can you print me a copy of your ticket while your there:)

my reading of that is that if your PCR test used to get into Portugal has expired (only 72 hours from test) by the time you want to enter the stadium then you only need an antigen test taken locally (within 48 hours of the match) not another PCR.
Yer thats great then cheers blue

hi
I thought i would post this separately so it doesnt get lost in the other thread amongst the many pages people arguing about selling criteria and points etc.

IIUC, you need to complete two Locator card / forms ....

1. Portugal Locator Card . this cannot completed by people going on the Official travel until Thursday as you need to submit your flights and seat number

2. UK locator form. This I think you can complete anytime as long as you have purchased the return Day-2 PCR kit and have the kit/test reference number .. so in theory you could complete this today

have I got this correct?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.