Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

For anyone who has bought a ticket, do you need to put a passport number in even if travelling independently? My Dad doesn’t get his passport till Wednesday so I’ve not got a number for him.

Maybe use the old passport number, then keep them both together if needed.

I’ll be glad when there all sold then we can concentrate on where we’re all meeting, we’ll have a top weekend one way or the other

But how can they marry if travelling independently

You just ordering a ticket ok with your passport number

The real question is how stringent are checks at the ground
Leave it late and hope the stewards are more interested in getting rid of the queue than checking the details. I'm told it was relatively easy to remove the holder's name and substitute your own name for one of our previous aways, possibly Juventus.

No, I don't think it does. When we land Thursday going to spend most of the afternoon trying to source a PCR test for us to get into the ground... I feel for those who get a positive result at anytime during this trip.
It says on chelseas website lateral flow fine also on uefas,so this is why its confusin

Is the info from City saying to cover everything for the club trip you need to take a test after 1pm on Thursday correct?

I think its an error and they meant 1am?

72 hours after 1am Thursday is 1am Sunday when you'll be leaving Portugal

I'm just worried the later you leave it, for example Thursday pm... the less likely you'll get your result in time
This is the worry for me,5 of us yesterday bottled it an canceld our thurs pcr an put it to wensday evenin,an just acceptin gettin a test in portugal ,hopefully just a lateral flow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.