Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Can anyone tell me to put me out of my misery ?
Have I not got a chance of even a 500 pound ticket through the club with 12500 points and on the cup scheme
12,500 point and on Cup Scheme - would be surprised if it didn't get down to that although would think likely only the £386 and £515 tickets would be left. Good luck, hope you get one

You say you've booked with Sport Options...do you mean Sports World? They are the Official Travel Partner?
no im on official trip which is Sports World, my old man is going on Spikes which is Sport Options and Booked his PCR test through Sport Options he flies Friday , i have also booked my PCR test through Sport Options which takes you through to Collinsons Airport PCR

You say you've booked with Sport Options...do you mean Sports World? They are the Official Travel Partner?

There's also doing it for Chelsea as well but Sports Options (aka Spike) has been the unofficial travel provider for donkeys years for us independent travellers.

This testing malarkey is gonna end in disaster. Its a quagmire of conflicting mis-information

There will be hundreds of blues who either don't do what they're supposed to do or do it wrong and end up stuck at Manchester airport unable to board, stuck outsider the stadium, or even not allowed to come home !!!

This testing malarkey is gonna end in disaster. Its a quagmire of conflicting mis-information

There will be hundreds of blues who either don't do what they're supposed to do or do it wrong and end up stuck at Manchester airport unable to board, stuck outsider the stadium, or even not allowed to come home !!!
The last one sounds quite appealing actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.