Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I’m starting to believe I might sneak in and get one. It’s the hope that kills you

I've gone from trying not to get my hopes up, to fully letting myself buzz about it...... will deal with the disappointment of not getting one later

Based on the posts regarding tests, I'm taking my passport, proof of negative test and will be standing outside the stadium before the game, trying to get the attention of club staff.

THERE IS NO WAY EVERYONE WITH A TICKET WILL MAKE IT TO THE GROUND :O

ps ... I hope I'm wrong, don't want to wish bad on anyone, but if I believe the above it gives me a (little)hope of getting in, right until the last minute :O
I think you're dead right about not everyone making it to the ground. Aside from the covid testing I've seen enough pissed up and incapacitated blues on euro trips - throwing up in bars in lokeren, asleep in the ground in Hamburg and the embarrassing coked up fancy dress blues brothers in Groclin. I doubt you're serious but I also doubt you'd get in like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.