Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I think you're dead right about not everyone making it to the ground. Aside from the covid testing I've seen enough pissed up and incapacitated blues on euro trips - throwing up in bars in lokeren, asleep in the ground in Hamburg and the embarrassing coked up fancy dress blues brothers in Groclin. I doubt you're serious but I also doubt you'd get in like that.
I think there’s a fair few who won’t make it onto the flight.
test delays or general confusion.

Doesn’t the email off the club say the test has to be after 1pm on Thursday to cover everything?

It does. I presume this is to cover the 72 hours for any potential delay in arrival back in England Sunday.

We've spoken to them today, guaranteed an 8 hour turn around, so to comply with citys timing, we will take Thursday afternoon/evening, drop off in manc before 10am Friday.

Ordered ours today, £130 per person with £5 delivery for each one.

Sick to death of refreshing Twitter, BM et al. so please somebody give me some reassurance or put me out of my misery.

11,610 points and on the Cup Scheme. Any chance or what? Knocking me bald this.

Good chance

I'm going with these for ease more than anything. Package set up specific to this trip, covers journey out and back. Supporters club have advertised this
I'm looking at this one also but have a question. The drop off at barpop is only 6 til 10 in the morning Thursday and Friday. With it saying on City's website you have to take your PCR test after 1pm Thursday, that means you can't drop off your test Thursday at all only Friday morning. Have a got that right?

Sick to death of refreshing Twitter, BM et al. so please somebody give me some reassurance or put me out of my misery.

11,610 points and on the Cup Scheme. Any chance or what? Knocking me bald this.
I’m 500 behind you pal I’m still praying I get one. Don’t give a shit about the price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.