Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It does. I presume this is to cover the 72 hours for any potential delay in arrival back in England Sunday.

We've spoken to them today, guaranteed an 8 hour turn around, so to comply with citys timing, we will take Thursday afternoon/evening, drop off in manc before 10am Friday.

Ordered ours today, £130 per person with £5 delivery for each one.
Cheers mate

I've ordered mine and planning to do exactly the same

It says the drop in centre is open 6 till 10am so I'm planning to get there as early as possible on Friday so that it gives them more time to turn it around

It does. I presume this is to cover the 72 hours for any potential delay in arrival back in England Sunday.

We've spoken to them today, guaranteed an 8 hour turn around, so to comply with citys timing, we will take Thursday afternoon/evening, drop off in manc before 10am Friday.

Ordered ours today, £130 per person with £5 delivery for each one.
But it’s not 72 hours for the return. You only need to have taken the test on the Thursday, Friday or Saturday before the return on Sat/Sun. This is from gov.uk on requirements for return to UK. Anyone on the day trip can have that PCR test anytime on the Thursday or Friday.

Take a coronavirus test before you travel to England​

You must have proof of a negative coronavirus (COVID-19) test to travel to England.

You must take a test even if:

You must take the test in the 3 days before the service on which you will arrive in England departs.

For example, if you travel directly to England on Friday, you must take the test on the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm looking at this one also but have a question. The drop off at barpop is only 6 til 10 in the morning Thursday and Friday. With it saying on City's website you have to take your PCR test after 1pm Thursday, that means you can't drop off your test Thursday at all only Friday morning. Have a got that right?
That's correct

I know two separate people including goater1985 above who has spoken to them and been assured that they will get results on Friday if they drop off on friday morning before 10am

These guys are based at the airport £60 for testing onsite and guaranteed results in 24hrs. Seem decent. They are sending me reminders already.

Last edited:
I've not looked too much into the testing yet as I don't qualify until 1pm. Does anyone know if the £125 price from Blindspot Global a decent price or not?

Anyone on here ever travelled with Sportsworld Events before? They seem quite a small outfit to be entrusted with this mammoth movement. They have ATOL bonding for only 660 passengers for the entire year and now find themselves shifting thousands on a single day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.