Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Blindspot option looks a good option but confusing they say you can drop off from 6am on Thursday but info with flight from City says test needs to be after 1pm on Thursday

City assume you'd be going on the official trip (Saturday departure) which would mean testing on Thursday evening or Friday morning as per their info then drop off at Bar Pop on Friday morning

Any idea how many “just tickets, no travel” are available or is it just a pick what you want ?

Out of interest are you designated a flight home or is it just get to the airport and they will keep filling planes to everyone’s home?

You'd be assigned a specific flight as the authorities require advance passenger information (API) for each flight, including crew and passenger names on a manifest.

Reposting this info to help blues sat in the phone line queue, it actually works -

Anyone struggling to get through to talk to someone at the ticket office, use the live chat function on the ticket portal - you speak to a real person based in the ticket office, sorted my query within 5 mins of chatting through the live chat instant message function

Yeah, that's what I was going to do originally, but when it stated that you get your results by midnight on the day of the test, I opted for that. Don't know whether to change it to Wednesday or just proper mither them when having the test that I must have the result that day!
I've just rang them up and they said theyve now changed their policy to within 24 hours rather than by midnight so I've brought mine forward 24 hours to Wednesday. Will sort a test out in porto to get in the ground and to come home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.