Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

City assume you'd be going on the official trip (Saturday departure) which would mean testing on Thursday evening or Friday morning as per their info then drop off at Bar Pop on Friday morning
It’s the risk of not getting the result back then for Saturday morning

I wonder why the e-mail to fans didn't detail any window below 14,500 in the scheme?
Usually because that know they have enough tickets for all in the category’s they put out , Iv yet to see one sell out before it’s reached the category they put up.
They don’t want to disappoint fans or get there hops up. But there alway a 1st time for everything. There prity spot in when it comes to points it will drop too .

Yes. If 900+ are in the top two categories then they might take some shifting. It would indicate to me that very few of those have yet shifted. There were about 70-75 of the £515 that disappeared this morning (presumably corporate). But £154 to £386 is a big jump and may understandably deter people.
Just had another look - seems we've shifted all the most expensive ones.
That, in all honesty, astounded me. The only thing I can think is people though "if I'm going to pay 386 I might as well spend the extra"
Still a mix of 154 and 386 left, but suspect few of the former

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.