Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I’m having my test on Friday night, Spike is sending details soon of where we can have them, so by then we will know for definite what the stadium requirements are below is the Chelsea statement. City’s is more concerned about the day trippers as they need a PCR to go out and need to make sure it is still valid for the game and return flight, given they will be stuck in a fan zone all day

Covid Testing

Supporters should check with the UK government website on the up-to-date requirements for travel to Portugal and back to the UK.

UEFA have advised that all supporters should have a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to stadium entry or negative antigen test within 48 hours prior to stadium entry.

Supporters will NOT be required to complete medical declaration forms.
Yeah, that's clear enough. I'm waiting for Spike's info as I think they said there would be testing facilities at one of the hotels. Hope it's the one I'm staying in but if not, not a big issue. Just hope they don't change it to PCR only late on after I've had the antigen test but that would surely catch loads of fans out

A slight detour but we're not expecting any trouble with the Chelsea fans, are we? Haven't had a fight for about 20 years so not prepared for any kind of nonsense.
I was kind of hoping that the two sets of supporters could come together and have a minutes applause on the 39th minute for those killed at Heysel - it is the anniversary of that awful day. Wouldn't have a scooby how to get that out there.

I did the same once, genuinely thought I might never shit again, which was just what I wanted tbh
Well just to lighten the mood as have personally given up in getting a ticket and am moving house ,so very stressed.

Was in Chiang Rai, with my best pal, going to do a trek to stay with hill tribes for a week. The night before we set out had a dodgy meal and had the worst squits ever. Had loads of imodium and codeine as was always prepared for the worst and wished to complete the trip. Took copious amounts of both and after a James Bond boat up the Mekong River, elephant ride, and a long walk we finally reached the destination. After three days woke up at about 5am with a strong urge to open my bowels. There was a lavvy but it stank so much and I noticed the locals always used the bushes. Went into the bushes and decided to drop one. Shortly after, there was a rustling in the bushes and looked behind me and there was a wild boar waiting for me to finish. And yes it made a meal of my droppings.Was terrified, but it was only after one thing.
For breakfast the locals made us bacon and eggs, so I asked where do you get the bacon from.You can guess the answer.

A slight detour but we're not expecting any trouble with the Chelsea fans, are we? Haven't had a fight for about 20 years so not prepared for any kind of nonsense.
Not anticipating any trouble but you can't rule it out completely. I suspect down by the river will be popular with both sets of fans, and it might not take much to start it if everyone is pissed up. Hopefully wont be an issue and should be a good atmosphere.

Ffs , just tried to get in and still saying restricted sales ... just re read the bumph and it’s 5pm not 3pm for 14500 .. the way it’s written it looks like they give the date and time 1st but alas it’s not it’s there at the bottom -(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.