Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Thought so. Cheers mate. I've just brought forward my same day PCR test to Wednesday for peace of mind then someone I know pointed me in the direction of City's website and said you need a PCR test taken within 72 hours of kick-off to get in the ground ffs!
Chelsea site says either will do, but the antigen has to be less than 48 hours old, you only need a antigen test to get into the UK bye the way. At the end of the day it’s your choice I guess, bottom line is to get a negative test cert before we go, then sort the test for ground and coming home once in Porto.

When you go to book the Blindspot tests for fit to fly it says ‘this test is only applicable for LEAVING the uk. You will need to take another test in your destination country before returning’

this isn’t the case for the day trip is it?
Just checked on Gov website;

'You must take the test in the 3 days before the service on which you will arrive in England departs.

For example, if you travel directly to England on Friday, you must take the test on the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.'

So going off this if you are on the day trip and arriving back in UK on Sunday then a test taken on Thursday should be fine

Last edited:
Tickets bought, that was a quick simple process today. Booking PCR tests was a bit of a palaver but all done.

Only other overseas game I've been to was our first game at Real Madrid and had the good fortune to be able to do that on a business trip so that was very comfortable. The club's day trip will be an interesting experience. Now waiting to see flight details!

Question for anyone who booked on the official trip... What happened next? I've got the confirmation email saying I've booked that trip, but nothing has been sent about flights (so I can't book my day two test yet). I presume they email about it?
Check you're SPAM ,that's where mine was

City assume you'd be going on the official trip (Saturday departure) which would mean testing on Thursday evening or Friday morning as per their info then drop off at Bar Pop on Friday morning
If I'm reading it right 10am Friday is cut off point so results after 1 at some point on Fri or Sat.

I'm out of area but not risking any other company other than the recommended official one. Just have to travel down on Thursday n stop over.

The pre paid envelope isn't worth the risk either.

Hopefully get a ticket tomorrow first thing as sitting on 14250 here.

Just checked on Gov website;

'You must take the test in the 3 days before the service on which you will arrive in England departs.

For example, if you travel directly to England on Friday, you must take the test on the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.'

So going off this if you are on the day trip and arriving back in UK on Sunday then a test taken on Wednesday should be fine

NNNNOOOOOO

Return Sunday …. Test Thu/Fri/Sat is OK

Chelsea site says either will do, but the antigen has to be less than 48 hours old, you only need a antigen test to get into the UK bye the way. At the end of the day it’s your choice I guess, bottom line is to get a negative test cert before we go, then sort the test for ground and coming home once in Porto.
I've brought forward my same day PCR test to Wednesday for peace of mind so will get the antigen done over there on Friday which will do me for the stadium and the flight home. If they refuse me entry into the stadium and insist on PCR I'm just going to point them in the direction of Chelsea's website!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.