Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Tickets bought, that was a quick simple process today. Booking PCR tests was a bit of a palaver but all done.

Only other overseas game I've been to was our first game at Real Madrid and had the good fortune to be able to do that on a business trip so that was very comfortable. The club's day trip will be an interesting experience. Now waiting to see flight details!
I've done the City's day trip and Spike's day trip and Spike's is much more entertaining with some edgier characters on it!!

A slight detour but we're not expecting any trouble with the Chelsea fans, are we? Haven't had a fight for about 20 years so not prepared for any kind of nonsense.

I've brought forward my same day PCR test to Wednesday for peace of mind so will get the antigen done over there on Friday which will do me for the stadium and the flight home. If they refuse me entry into the stadium and insist on PCR I'm just going to point them in the direction of Chelsea's website!
I’m having my test on Friday night, Spike is sending details soon of where we can have them, so by then we will know for definite what the stadium requirements are below is the Chelsea statement. City’s is more concerned about the day trippers as they need a PCR to go out and need to make sure it is still valid for the game and return flight, given they will be stuck in a fan zone all day

Covid Testing

Supporters should check with the UK government website on the up-to-date requirements for travel to Portugal and back to the UK.

UEFA have advised that all supporters should have a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to stadium entry or negative antigen test within 48 hours prior to stadium entry.

Supporters will NOT be required to complete medical declaration forms.

Reposting this info to help blues sat in the phone line queue, it actually works -

Anyone struggling to get through to talk to someone at the ticket office, use the live chat function on the ticket portal - you speak to a real person based in the ticket office, sorted my query within 5 mins of chatting through the live chat instant message function

Is it the one on the contact us page? I’ve been trying for the last hour and can’t seem to get hold of anyone, just says something like ‘we’re not online right now’ even though opening hours say it should be open.

I’m having my test on Friday night, Spike is sending details soon of where we can have them, so by then we will know for definite what the stadium requirements are below is the Chelsea statement. City’s is more concerned about the day trippers as they need a PCR to go out and need to make sure it is still valid for the game and return flight, given they will be stuck in a fan zone all day

Covid Testing

Supporters should check with the UK government website on the up-to-date requirements for travel to Portugal and back to the UK.

UEFA have advised that all supporters should have a negative PCR test within 72 hours prior to stadium entry or negative antigen test within 48 hours prior to stadium entry.

Supporters will NOT be required to complete medical declaration forms.
Does say advised, so it’s not mandatory

Just done another count and 1065 showing available so gone down 115 in the last hour.
Hmm so there will be a spike in online sales at 3pm and 5pm...but...

Based on the Atalanta attendance of 32,000, there were 3,000 Atalanta fans, a few corporates, a few freebies and a few people not on the scheme at that match.

There are probably only 20,000 season ticket holders on this scheme, and therefore probably about 500 in each band.

I guess you're only going to get a ticket+flight now and the older you get, the less appealing staying up all night gets. Especially when some flights won't leave Porto until 9am the filleting day.

Maybe the take up is actually 25-50% if there are over 1,000 left, so it may well go quite far below 14,500 points? or it might be anyone with a season ticket and in the cup scheme after say 7pm?

This is torture!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.