Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Does anyone know if tickets are transferrable once purchased. I have 14450 and my son has 14380, so hoping we will both qualify after 5pm. Only issue is my son is working abroad and there's no guarantee he can get back home to travel out to Portugal for the match. My mate, who's been paying for and using his ST wants to go to the final.
The ticket will presumably have your name and passport number on it so it's whether you want to gamble on that being checked at the turnstile. Under normal circumstances you'd assume it would be fine but COVID is the curveball.

Restricted Views seats which are in the blocks but not available until all tickets are sold are not shown in the numbers people are counting, as an example s42 in the below image says 1 seat, but second image of the actual block shows 26 seats as restricted plus the 1 available. If city follow there usual method they will be released once all tickets sold, there's Aat least 200 of these. So I think still 1100 ish available.

The dream is still alive

Does anyone know if tickets are transferrable once purchased. I have 14450 and my son has 14380, so hoping we will both qualify after 5pm. Only issue is my son is working abroad and there's no guarantee he can get back home to travel out to Portugal for the match. My mate, who's been paying for and using his ST wants to go to the final.
Names will be written on the tickets. So I doubt it, change his name by deed poll, get a new passprt then change it back after the match. Simple but pricey!

Well just to lighten the mood as have personally given up in getting a ticket and am moving house ,so very stressed.

Was in Chiang Rai, with my best pal, going to do a trek to stay with hill tribes for a week. The night before we set out had a dodgy meal and had the worst squits ever. Had loads of imodium and codeine as was always prepared for the worst and wished to complete the trip. Took copious amounts of both and after a James Bond boat up the Mekong River, elephant ride, and a long walk we finally reached the destination. After three days woke up at about 5am with a strong urge to open my bowels. There was a lavvy but it stank so much and I noticed the locals always used the bushes. Went into the bushes and decided to drop one. Shortly after, there was a rustling in the bushes and looked behind me and there was a wild boar waiting for me to finish. And yes it made a meal of my droppings.Was terrified, but it was only after one thing.
For breakfast the locals made us bacon and eggs, so I asked where do you get the bacon from.You can guess the answer.
Post of the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.