Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Just had a great bit of news. I'm not going to go into the details, but most of the people who are fretting about not having enough points to get a ticket should be okay. I have fewer points on my card than any of you. I have been advised that I should easily get a ticket tomorrow.
Elaborate?? Bit vague

Well done mate, you can afford it being a Didsbury man! Did your dad get one? Strangely until the more recent Wembley games the most I ever paid for a ticket was fucking Grimsby away, went to every game that season but missed the tickets going on sale, so went up with a pal very early (think it was a freezing cold Easter morning) got 2 from a tout in one of their stands (John smith I think) £45 each. Grimsby afuckingway, now look at us in the champions league final; would never have dreamed of that after the one all at Grimsby!!
The pre-match fish and chips in Grimsby are food of the gods yet some clowns still queue at McD's before a game. I admit I've had a decent meal or two before euro aways as well.

Just had a great bit of news. I'm not going to go into the details, but most of the people who are fretting about not having enough points to get a ticket should be okay. I have fewer points on my card than any of you. I have been advised that I should easily get a ticket tomorrow.
Right, out with it. Come on.... :)

That sounds interesting! How many points do you have? What was said? Any chance you can provide a few more details

How does 2k points and no cup scheme sound?;)

UniTed fan on the wind up :'(

can you go into the details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.