Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

does anyone know what the difference is between RT-qPCR and RT-PCR and whether both are accepted. It is explained in medical terms all over the place but I can't find anywhere for someone without a medical degree. Being in Scotland we don't get ideas of companies that can do tests (probably would if we were independent and it is no doubt Englands fault in some way shape or form.. :-) ) and one of the only ones that can state it 'can be used for fit to fly' but it is a RT-qPCR. No idea if that is different or not !!

Just had a great bit of news. I'm not going to go into the details, but most of the people who are fretting about not having enough points to get a ticket should be okay. I have fewer points on my card than any of you. I have been advised that I should easily get a ticket tomorrow.
More chance of Luke Shaw walking past a chippy.

Just had a great bit of news. I'm not going to go into the details, but most of the people who are fretting about not having enough points to get a ticket should be okay. I have fewer points on my card than any of you. I have been advised that I should easily get a ticket
YOU CAN’T JUST SAY THAT ELABORATE
Just had a great bit of news. I'm not going to go into the details, but most of the people who are fretting about not having enough points to get a ticket should be okay. I have fewer points on my card than any of you. I have been advised that I should easily get a ticket tomorrow.

does anyone know what the difference is between RT-qPCR and RT-PCR and whether both are accepted. It is explained in medical terms all over the place but I can't find anywhere for someone without a medical degree. Being in Scotland we don't get ideas of companies that can do tests (probably would if we were independent and it is no doubt Englands fault in some way shape or form.. :-) ) and one of the only ones that can state it 'can be used for fit to fly' but it is a RT-qPCR. No idea if that is different or not !!
It's the same.

Just had a great bit of news. I'm not going to go into the details, but most of the people who are fretting about not having enough points to get a ticket should be okay. I have fewer points on my card than any of you. I have been advised that I should easily get a ticket tomorrow
It wasn't Jimbo101 who told you by any chance?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.