Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Well done mate, you can afford it being a Didsbury man! Did your dad get one? Strangely until the more recent Wembley games the most I ever paid for a ticket was fucking Grimsby away, went to every game that season but missed the tickets going on sale, so went up with a pal very early (think it was a freezing cold Easter morning) got 2 from a tout in one of their stands (John smith I think) £45 each. Grimsby afuckingway, now look at us in the champions league final; would never have dreamed of that after the one all at Grimsby!!
They had a multiple choice quiz in the ticket office at Grimsby to stop city fans getting tickets in the home end.

Harry the Haddock caught out a lot of people who wrongly selected this answer to the mascot question instead of the Mighty Mariner. Hardly a fool-proof system.

Thanks Danny, so why is everyone discussing tomorrow, purely speculating? If you have any idea.

Yes it is speculation, but almost definitely accurate as not all tickets will sell tonight if the criteria remains the same for the rest of the evening

Well done mate, you can afford it being a Didsbury man! Did your dad get one? Strangely until the more recent Wembley games the most I ever paid for a ticket was fucking Grimsby away, went to every game that season but missed the tickets going on sale, so went up with a pal very early (think it was a freezing cold Easter morning) got 2 from a tout in one of their stands (John smith I think) £45 each. Grimsby afuckingway, now look at us in the champions league final; would never have dreamed of that after the one all at Grimsby!!
It's my mate waiting until tomorrow on 11500 points. Touch and go.
I was at that Grimsby game too, the goat had a late winner disallowed I think.

most expensive I got was Ajax away, £200 face value for one of the "premium seats" they allocated to city. Absolute scandal: it was on the front row.

I think that is because they virtually all get sold in the first 15 minutes of the window.
This. Way off topic, but, this is the same reason that The Smiths never had a number 1, when their singles were released their angst ridden fans would rush out and buy it. Straight into the charts then fell away the next week because no fucker else was bothered about the miserable git. Yes I am totally stressed - I am on 14290 and the CS!!!

can’t believe it got to go to Liverpool for CPR test no appointments left for Thursday 1 pm onwards at Dam Health promised same day now 24 hrs anyone else been told of the change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.