Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

My grumble is with UEFA considering the ESL was “taking the game away from the people” a few week ago and that they were the good guys.
for once why not put the fans first and reduce their own allocation for the final in what has been a horrible 12 months
UEFA are financed by their sponsors. It's unrealistic to expect them to just give tickets to fans. If I was putting tens of millions of pounds into the organisation in sponsorship then the least I'd expect is a ticket.

You could just as easily argue that City could cut their corporate allocation for ordinary fans. This is also unrealistic.

Porto with 6,000 tickets to each club is the best result all parties could have hoped for.

Now 70 presume ppl putting in baskets for tickets to be held for 20 mins Which takes them past 11am

Got in the phone queue just after 8.00am this morning. Went all the way down to "You are currently caller number 43" in the queue and then it just cut me off at 10.38am. Not my phones fault, so must be City or the system. I rejoined the queue just after 10.38am and "You are currently caller number 183". Frustrating and not looking good, like lots of others I suppose.

Got in the phone queue just after 8.00am this morning. Went all the way down to "You are currently caller number 43" in the queue and then it just cut me off at 10.38am. Not my phones fault, so must be City or the system. I rejoined the queue just after 10.38am and "You are currently caller number 183". Frustrating and not looking good, like lots of others I suppose.
You appear to be very sanguine about your situation?

Me and the wife are staying 5 nights. My understanding is that you don't need a PCR test whilst in Portugal. You have a PCR test in the UK within 72 hours of your departure flight and another PCR test within 2 days of your arrival back into the UK.

You only need the lateral flow or antigen test in Portugal for your return home which results are given a lot sooner than that of a PCR test (30 minutes I think).

Sorry if I'm wrong here blues

I'm just looking at booking mine for next week, but I'm not sure where the perceived wisdom that you must book it after 13:00hrs on Thursday, comes from. As we're landing back in Manchester at 5 o'clock in the morning on the Sunday, it should be safe to book a PCR test for Thursday morning and still be able to comply with the 72 hour diktat, shouldn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.