Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Just been told that tickets will be collection only now either at the ETIHAD or Porto stadium., emails will be sent later today.... if old news sorry

Uefa don’t deserve to be the ruling body in European football. It would have made perfect sense for the game to be played in England, for fans to be given the chance to watch at a discounted price and their officials could watch it on TV. Instead, despite the owner’s incredible gesture to pay the travel costs, and Uefa reluctantly agreeing to switch the match to Portugal, they are ripping off those who are fortunate to travel. If the 14 clubs who want us and the other clubs punished for the ESL fiasco, I wonder if they had been more sympathetic if their clubs and fans had been treated the way Uefa treat the regular Champions League qualifiers?

Just been told that tickets will be collection only now either at the ETIHAD or Porto stadium., emails will be sent later today.... if old news sorry
Is that for everybody or just those travelling independently?

I rang supporter services an hour ago and I was told emails will go out this afternoon/evening explaining pick up at Etihad or Fan Zone. I explained we were travelling independently and were not planning on being in the fan zone and he just said "wait for the email, Bye"

I rang supporter services an hour ago and I was told emails will go out this afternoon/evening explaining pick up at Etihad or Fan Zone. I explained we were travelling independently and were not planning on being in the fan zone and he just said "wait for the email, Bye"
Haha you are now

Yep ive been told the same, Etihad or Porto though they didnt specify the stadium. I was hoping it would be in a location near the Ribeira so i dont have to break away from the sagres/super bock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.