Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

access to the stadium can be slow - there will be ticket and PCR COVID-19 checks; searches will be carried out.

That contradicts Chelseas LFT advice. Somewhat confused.
City were saying yday that they would ID check to make sure the names match and in my instance there was no ID check at all. Just scanned my ticket. It’s better to have everything in place but they don’t always check

Anyone booked to fly on the Ryanair flight that was due to depart Manchester at 13:20 on Friday? This has been put back 2 hours. Anyone else had an email?

The 2-30 from Manchester Friday British airways has been cancelled good job I checked my emails fuckers, did offer me 3.30 but fuck that the days gone

Has anyone heard from UEFA re: tickets? I thought there was meant to be an announcement today in advance of any potential general sale tomorrow at 1pm

This is now saying "You must depart for the UK within 72 hours of when you took the test" - completely contradicting earlier advice about the day it was taken.

Feel like a broken record but that link has been published by the Government but it's advice from the embassy and consulate in Portugal.

The only place to get the most up to date and correct travel guidance is the respective travel pages for Portugal and UK on the gov website.

Has anyone heard from UEFA re: tickets? I thought there was meant to be an announcement today in advance of any potential general sale tomorrow at 1pm
Just been on to supporter services. They say (for independent travellers) that tickets will either arrive in tomorrow’s post or we will get email (tonight or tomorrow morning) advising collection at either Etihad or fan zone in Porto

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.