Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I thought I'd give the UEFA Portal a try for Euro 2020 tickets. Took me 3 hours to enter and then when I finally got to the login page it said my password was incorrect when I 100% know it was the right one. Absolute madness this, they've learned nothing from last week's debacle.

Only one bit of concern ….

‘…….you can be breathalysed at the stadium and refused entry if you are too drunk to keep yourself safe……’

Can see the headline now, 6,000 tickets issued, 4,000 make it in ! :O

Only one bit of concern ….

‘…….you can be breathalysed at the stadium and refused entry if you are too drunk to keep yourself safe……’

Can see the headline now, 6,000 tickets issued, 4,000 make it in ! :O

Doing a disservice to City fans there mate. No chance 4,000 get in if they're breathalysed. It kicks off at 8pm. FA Cup final at 5.30pm was carnage. Only saving grace is there are another 2 and a half hours to sleep off the initial drunkenness and sober up a bit before getting back on it!

I rang supporter services an hour ago and I was told emails will go out this afternoon/evening explaining pick up at Etihad or Fan Zone. I explained we were travelling independently and were not planning on being in the fan zone and he just said "wait for the email, Bye"
We need to decide if we are going to use Tom, Dick or Harry to escape from the fan zone after collecting our tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.