Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Chelsea returned 800 tickets, which appear to have been part of the 1700 sold by Uefa, if that's the case there could be blues in the Chelsea section.

Chelsea returned 800 tickets, which appear to have been part of the 1700 sold by Uefa, if that's the case there could be blues in the Chelsea section.
Just seen the same. I managed to get a €180 Cat3 ticket, which according to the UEFA seating plan are in an 'end' - could be an interesting evening if I'm in the Chelsea end

Being reported on BBC news that Chelsea have sent 800 tickets back.

Let's hope they go on sale to City fans. Clearly, we're going to outnumber them in Porto.

Just seen the same. I managed to get a €180 Cat3 ticket, which according to the UEFA seating plan are in an 'end' - could be an interesting evening if I'm in the Chelsea end
I will be sat with you mate, we can go back to back fighting the Chav cunts off when when score :-) a two man Poznań for good measure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.