Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

That’s my understanding and what I’m planning to do.
Nice idea and the government were talking about that months ago but that won’t work cause you won’t have a test result certificate detailing they time you took the test etc. to show them at check in.

Nice idea and the government were talking about that months ago but that won’t work cause you won’t have a test result certificate detailing they time you took the test etc. to show them at check in.
You don't need a test result certificate per se, you would have an e-mail and a text message with all the details on though, name, date of birth, date of test etc as even for the home tests you enter the results and they send you the email as confirmation. On the outbound journey from UK there is no requirement to produce a negative test, only on arrival in the country of destination if they insist.
For some countries like Madeira you only need to show proof of vaccination (I know, I'm going on 5th June), you don't need a negative test at all.

It's a long way I know but i fancy driving it. Got the time to do it. Couple of nice stops in France maybe Vigo. Something memorable . Anyone got any advice on possible border crossing issues e.g through Brexit or Covid.

In-Shot-20210512-120724986.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.