Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It's a long way I know but i fancy driving it. Got the time to do it. Couple of nice stops in France maybe Vigo. Something memorable . Anyone got any advice on possible border crossing issues e.g through Brexit or Covid.
Er, quarantine, Spain, France?
I can recommend routes but, will it be feasible though? At the moment French hotels closed, restaurants take away only.

Take it with a pinch of salt but Sky just saying UEFA still in talks with UK. UEFA want Wembley and trying to reach a compromise about the waivers

Take it with a pinch of salt but Sky just saying UEFA still in talks with UK. UEFA want Wembley and trying to reach a compromise about the waivers

I think this is the cause of the delay announcing the venue.

Everyone knows it makes sense to host in UK, but UK.GOV can’t just allow UEFA to determine the terms. Look on the bright side, while there’s no announcement the chances of a Wembley solution, I think, increase.

I don't know how anyone can defend UEFA. The government have even given them certain exemptions for essential staff but UEFA want it for two thousand corporates, hangers on and "VIPs".

Absolute fucking parasites. To think these jokers were carrying like they were the bastions of morality and integrity in football only a few weeks ago. Shameless scum.

I don't know how anyone can defend UEFA. The government have even given them certain exemptions for essential staff but UEFA want it for two thousand corporates, hangers on and "VIPs".

Absolute fucking parasites. To think these jokers were carrying like they were the bastions of morality and integrity in football only a few weeks ago. Shameless scum.
You still going on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.