Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Aerial of Porto airport, as shown it has plenty of apron capacity for influx of charters, left and right of the runway.
1620819184335.png

I don't know how anyone can defend UEFA. The government have even given them certain exemptions for essential staff but UEFA want it for two thousand corporates, hangers on and "VIPs".

Absolute fucking parasites. To think these jokers were carrying like they were the bastions of morality and integrity in football only a few weeks ago. Shameless scum.
yep this ^ says it all

I think this is the cause of the delay announcing the venue.

Everyone knows it makes sense to host in UK, but UK.GOV can’t just allow UEFA to determine the terms. Look on the bright side, while there’s no announcement the chances of a Wembley solution, I think, increase.
Also, if Wembley had been well and truly ruled out earlier in the week then all the hotels around the stadium that UEFA had block booked would be back showing online now. That's the big giveaway for me - until we hear something official to the contrary then Wembley is still a possibility IMO.

Seems to me UEFA are calling Boris' bluff. Who will blink first? My guess is UEFA as they appear to still be talking to us despite the deadline for us to confirm their requests passed over 24 hours ago now. Porto can only offer 13,000 in total. UEFA have more hangers on that. They want Wembley and will eventually give in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.