Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

So it looks like the bubble idea is going ahead then after reading that statement.

My point being, its not just the CL they are dealing with, they're still sorting tickets for Sunday coming when we are presented with the PL title, so simply can't focus on the one event.

It's not as simple as a normal ticket issue in normal times, both games are exceptional circumstances, priority today is likely still on Sunday's game, whilst still negotiating with Portugal/UEFA/Portuguese Health department/Portuguese Police, on issue and distribution of tickets, and the logistics of getting people in and out of the stadium safely and quickly.

Remembering that only 7 days ago, all this was meant to happen in another City at the other side of Europe, that had all the preparations in place.
I’m not blaming City. It’s UEFA

"The Club will be offering qualifying supporters an official day trip travel package from Manchester to Porto."

Sounds to me like that's the only option - day trip with the club or nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.