Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

The confusing issue with Testing in Chelsea's announcement is that there appears to be two criteria you have to meet

1) To board your flight you need a negative test within 72 hours of boarding
2) To get in the game, UEFA say you need a negative test within 72 hours of entering the stadium

So if you're arriving a couple of days or more before the game, you're going to need a test in the UK before leaving and a test in Portugal before going to the game. Then if you're staying in Portugal for few days you will need a test before leaving, then another test in the UK within 2 days of arriving back

I don't know if I've completely misunderstood that !!!!???

You can use the same antigen test to enter the stadium AND board your flight home.

I'm not being funny but now that Chelsea have released their ticketing details, there's absolutely no excuse for City not to release theirs. The issues with the Portuguese govt have obviously now been ironed out so the club can't hide behind that.

It will be tonight I think city are expecting a lot of unhappy blues think that will e down too a majority of tickets going to corporate and supporters clubs.

Does it state anything about a test 2?
This is what I am unclear about now... none of the testing fast tracks seem to guarantee same day unless you have it before noon. So my travel is Fri pm back Sunday pm, so earliest to avoid 2 tests is Thurs pm whereby you risk not getting the results back in time for the outbound flight. But if you have it earlier its not valid for the return flight, meaning another test over there.

Forgive my stupidity. Or are there faster results available?

When it comes to communicating with the fans City are more akin to the dog & duck pub team

Have got my dips and beer in for the evening match, the only travel arrangements I am making is round the garden if we win.

I'm going to be as ostentatious as possible because I have a rag fan a dipper and a Leeds fan in close proximity,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.