Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Which tier are we (and by 'we' I don't mean me) all in in the stadium ?
Estadio-do-Dragao-seating-plan.jpg
I think we had S07 to S15, and then S42 to S48

2378 showing available as of right now. I'm skeptical there are 3.5k with more than 21k points, so pressume they're holding some back.

It’s 22k points and there definitely aren’t. I’m on 21160 and was in the top 1000 a few seasons ago and been 70% of aways since then. No way that many have overtaken me.

2378 showing available as of right now. I'm skeptical there are 3.5k with more than 21k points, so pressume they're holding some back.
On city website it said ‘The Club has been allocated 5,850 seats in the Estádio do Dragão, Porto for this match’.
‘The club’ being the important bit, so I’m assuming after they have done players family and all the corporate the actual number available for fans will be much lower.

That's not good. I'm on 14.850 so qualify at 5pm tomorrow. Does the planner give any idea of how many of the seats at the expensive ones? That might be my only hope.
128 left at £515. I can't work out the £386.50 tickets unless I count them one by one but looks a similar amount or a few more

If what's showing is what's remaining and there's no more, I can't help thinking that corporate have snaffled a fair chunk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.