Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Should’ve either had bigger points drops or dropped them every hour rather than every 2 hours. It’s clear that the vast majority buy in the first 15 minutes after qualifying so dropping the points every hour would’ve been a piece of piss for them to organise

Edit: I see me and @robsta are on the same page!
True mate but I think the Supporter Services are a bit shell shocked with the volume of queries they are getting. I got through after 3 hours on the phone (twice cut off). Maybe, the two hour points slots partly take account of expected teething problems with adapting the ticket site to book flights. I’m just guessing.

Right now, a good chance I reckon as long as you're on the CL scheme. Depends what the next criteria is. There isn't time to piss about, they're going to have to start dropping it in 4-5k chunks.
I'm in the scheme, but only have 12,000 points. The cut off before those not in the scheme can buy is 14,500. If it goes below that, there will be a stampede as the number of those eligible goes up. Presumably, the small slices of eligible fans will become bigger.

Anyone recommend anywhere in central Manchester to get the PCR test done on Thursday within 24 hrs?

I'm in the scheme, but only have 12,000 points. The cut off before those not in the scheme can buy is 14,500. If it goes below that, there will be a stampede as the number of those eligible goes up. Presumably, the small slices of eligible fans will become bigger.
That's not true. They will continue down the points+scheme ladder until everyone on the scheme has had a chance and then go to highest points and not on scheme.

Anyone recommend anywhere in central Manchester to get the PCR test done on Thursday within 24 hrs?

I'm going with these for ease more than anything. Package set up specific to this trip, covers journey out and back. Supporters club have advertised this

I used Collinson at MAN airport for £82.50 and result took 22 hours. You can get for £66 if you’re on Spike’s trip

But I think the Blindspot deal as set up by Kevin / the OSC is the best option as it’s arranged for this specific trip and is only £125 for 2 PCRs

I've done the same! But mine are Friday AM and I'm on city flight out early doors Saturday. Huge potential for a balls up if they are shite.
I couldnt get on the coach for Spurs LC as my lads test had not come through.

Those Chinese wet markets have got a lot to answer for the cruel fuckers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.