Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I think we had a lot more there than 6k, Chelsea took about 5k (Some of my mates got tickets they handed back to UEFA) and we massively outnumbered them at least 2 to 1 I reckon.

I'm the definition of a part time fan now, only bother with home games and I'll be there, think its just a city thing to not talk about it yet because weve got two tough games ahead, but if we qualify every man and his dog will fancy it.
I don't think it was 2 to 1 in the ground but we comfortably had more than they did with many blues buying up the neutral tickets

Has anyone found any decent routes for cheap? Flights from Spain and Portugal to Paris on the Friday are fairly cheap but too expensive to get from Manchester to them countries

Has anyone found any decent routes for cheap? Flights from Spain and Portugal to Paris on the Friday are fairly cheap but too expensive to get from Manchester to them countries
Whisper it quietly as we don't want the vermin to jump on it but I've just found a decent-ish route:

Manc - Brussels with Brussels Airlines - out Friday morning, back Sunday evening about £130 return
Brussels Midi - Lille then Lille - Paris on the train (break it up as separate journeys as it comes in cheaper on Trainline) around £100 return

I'm going to keep an eye on this over the next few days to see what happens to the prices. If they don't go up too much and we get a decent lead (2 or 3 goals) against Madrid on Tuesday then I may take a punt on the flights and place a bet on Madrid to qualify to offset the cost if we don't get through. The trains should be ok to book later as there's quite a few of them

Eurostar have just released 35,000 cheap (according to them ) tickets with dates covering the CL weekend, £39 one way, I’ve had a quick look & there’s not much unless you can sort digs for a few days, £98.59 return if you go Wed-Mon as an example

Last edited:
city will sell out a champions league final in Paris with absolutely no issue, if we get there of course….

Spent all day Wednesday looking. I did a skyscanner search to any airport in France and some options came up which would have been a 2hr train in France to get to Paris.

One was a ryanair Stansted to Poitiers fri-sun job. £60 return flight but then it is getting to Stansted...

Either way if you don't book now the prices are only going one way unless City subsidise travel again. If it is a City v Liverpool final the clubs might have to do something as it will be the same options for people and a rip off.

Avoid scandinavia as a route. The thousands of Norwegian dippers will be looking to go!

That brussels option above is a solid one that i would go for.

We have booked an eight day trip to Paris. If City make the final then fine, if not we will have a Paris mini-break.

We are flying Air France from Edinburgh to CDG and back via Amsterdam on KLM. Hopefully if City make the final we will get tickets. If not, all being well, we should be able to avoid any Liverpool fans?

Reactions: mat
We have booked an eight day trip to Paris. If City make the final then fine, if not we will have a Paris mini-break.

We are flying Air France from Edinburgh to CDG and back via Amsterdam on KLM. Hopefully if City make the final we will get tickets. If not, all being well, we should be able to avoid any Liverpool fans?
haha, the place will be crawling with the fuckers

Booked EuroTunnel to Calais. Will drive to Lille which is an hour on and then grab a train from Lille to Paris. £418 for the tunnel spread across 4 of us. Fully refundable so no risk at all.

Got a hotel booked in Paris too for £220 for 3 so got something sorted should we get there and will review Spike's trips and their cost if we get through.

Fingers crossed eh?

Reactions: es1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.