Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Just been told by my brother in law who's in the travel industry that City have 10 charter flights ready to go and you'll be able to book them on the City website (depending on result, obviously!)
Good news if true, that's 10% of our allocation who can get there.

When I looked (a couple of days ago) hotels near CdG airport were still reasonable. Although it’s 17 miles out of the city, it has the advantage of good links by train and bus - even throughout the night. I’ve booked 3 nights with a free cancellation … fuck knows how I’m getting to CdG airport though :-/

Just been told by my brother in law who's in the travel industry that City have 10 charter flights ready to go and you'll be able to book them on the City website (depending on result, obviously!)
Let's hope they do an overnight stay trip.

Not sure where to find but does anyone know what our allocation will be roughly if we can get there and how many are on the direct debit scheme?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.