Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Hi guys. We’re travelling Friday - Sunday and have a dam health PCR test booked Thursday which from what I can gather should cover us for the return flight. Does anyone know which test is required for the 2 day allowance? Does this need to be another PCR or can it be antigen? Thanks in advance.
No idea, just know it as the day 2 test (can be done earlier) they send it by post, and you send it back:

https://www.find-travel-test-provider.service.gov.uk/test-type/green

I have registered today with Blindspot via the City CL link. £125 for both tests. Says you can drop it off on canal st between 6-10am Thur or Friday. Given its a link they must guarantee results to allow us to fly if negative or worthless exercise.
Blinspots own page says tests sold out but go in via the link and you can still register.

I did say don't shoot the messenger ;)
I posted as it seems to provide answers to most things - I can't be held responsible for the ineptitude of the person writing it.
I'm covered as I'm testing in the UK Wednesday to make CERTAIN I get on my flight and into the stadium. I'm testing again Friday prior to flying to cover my return trip.

Yeah apologies, the 'muddy water' comments was aimed at the article rather than at you posting it, I should've made that clearer.

There's some good general advice in it, so in that respect it's a handy tool. Need to make sure I'm hungry at 9pm :)

But as it's been produced by the Embassy and Consulate, I don't think they are 100% accurate on their Covid test comments. Which means the Gov posting the article is irresponsible when it has advice that directly contradicts their formal stance on coming and going.

Always go directly to the trusted official source....in this case the links I posted above, where it states exactly what is needed to get into Portugal, and to get back into the UK. Anything else should be treated as rumours/gossip or unofficial guidance/advice.

There are a few clinics in Lisbon (we're in Lisbon from Wednesday to Saturday) that do PCR tests.
I'm thinking we might be best getting one done in Lisbon on the Thursday specifically for access into the stadium rather than taking a risk on the lateral flow or antigen test being OK.

Annoying though because surely a negative PCR test done to get into Portugal with a negative lateral flow or antigen test done on the morning of the game would be enough to get us into the stadium.

there are the two Locator forms that we need to complete. For the return i believe you can complete this on Friday but for the Portugese form, you need your flights & seat number which means you can only complete this when you arrive at Mcr Airport on Sat morning ... and of course couldnt then print it

is this correct ?

This 72 hour stuff is worrying as the original government advice was simply 3 days with no set time. We fly back on Sunday @ 2.50pm and our tests are 9am Thursday. Sorry as this question is flying about a lot but am I right in thinking this won’t cover us now? Thanks

I did say don't shoot the messenger ;)
I posted as it seems to provide answers to most things - I can't be held responsible for the ineptitude of the person writing it.
I'm covered as I'm testing in the UK Wednesday to make CERTAIN I get on my flight and into the stadium. I'm testing again Friday prior to flying to cover my return trip.
Word of caution W J, stadium entry requirements for a PCR test are within 72 hours prior to kick off which means your weds test would have to be taken after 8pm.

The whole testing requirements are a farce.

Hi lads sorry thick as pig shit I am having my test 6-20 am Thursday 27th guaranteed same day results by email. Do I have to do the return one before I leave Porto on the Sunday or when we get home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.