Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

No suspicion about it of course it is. Cannot believe the press are not all over it but they seem to toe the line these days. Not the fault of the pharmacists and providers though, its government farming it out to their mates making rules, and capitalising on the fact that lots of people have a bit more spare cash after 14 months of not going out etc. How many of us have just gone ahead and whacked a couple of hundred quid down on tests that essentially are exactly the same as the NHS ones?What’s incredible is that the free tests have been good enough for insurance to work professionally, or millions of kids in schools, yet not quite good enough for going to a football match or go on holiday.

Will be one of the scandals of the pandemic period at some point for sure. Family of 5 doing a week trip away currently looking at around a grand in tests. Guess the Tory cunts had to find a way to claw back some of the furlough money.
The service and set ups can be shocking too as a lot will not be around for any repeat business. Surprised they are not just using a laptop and table in McDonalds. Clearly the mark-ups are around 1000%. Abnormal profits only achieved in the short run and all that theory of the firm stuff.

Inregulated rip off…no doubt about that, but service against promises has at least worked for me.
The lad and all his mates did the Dam one at tea time all certs negative and printed off by 2am this morning
Me and mate used Myhealth(jury inn, bridgewater) at dinner yesterday, cert negative and printed by 23-30 last night.

just having third shit now, shower
lansaprazole
Then a couple of Imodium and it’s off to the airport

Come On City

Anyone got a contact for Dam Health? Did mine at 8am yesterday, still no result and not picking up on the number provided. Touching cloth by now.

Anyone got a contact for Dam Health? Did mine at 8am yesterday, still no result and not picking up on the number provided. Touching cloth by now.
Test Administered by: DAM Health
Address: DAM Health Queens Dock Business Centre Norfolk Street Liverpool L1 0BG Contact Number: +44 0330 1742 200

Thank you for the reply , i feel a bit more at ease. I have registered on both alpabiolabs and blindspot, im just trying to be sure because im taking mine and my mates tomorrow morning and as he wont be with me i want to make sure he has registered correctly as well. could you possibly give us a shout when you get your results back so i can get some idea of time lines .

Still no sign of mine yet, fly 8am Saturday

I uploaded my covid negative test, locator card etc on my booking app checked in no problem never asked for anything just like a normal flight in normal times waltzed through security

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.