Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Just to finally check, because the tv keep saying you need 3 COVID tests. The PCR test I took on Thursday afternoon and have a paper result is enough to get me in the stadium. That's right isn't it?

Just to finally check, because the tv keep saying you need 3 COVID tests. The PCR test I took on Thursday afternoon and have a paper result is enough to get me in the stadium. That's right isn't it?
If you took on Thursday you’ll be fine. If however you took on Wednesday, there’s contradicting info, on UEFA FAQ’s it says 26th is fine, but supporters leaflet says 27th onwards.

Antigen test done - For anyone needing one go to Praça da Batalha 64, 4000-101 Porto, Portugal

Last edited:
If you took on Thursday you’ll be fine. If however you took on Wednesday, there’s contradicting info, on UEFA FAQ’s it says 26th is fine, but supporters leaflet says 27th onwards.
That's my understanding too but my mate is so paranoid that he want to do another out here just to be safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.