Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Cheers pal. We're on a train from Albufeira. Only arrives at 1.

Most places seem to shut early on Saturdays
Unfortunately no telephone number or opening hours listed on google for them, but most pharmacies with more details appear to be open pretty late. I think you should be fine.

I did an antigen test at the airport yesterday but no means to print it off. Will it be ok if I show them the result on my phone?
Head to the fan park and show it in the phone and your natch ticket. They will give you a yellow wristband for when you go to the ground. Takes the hassle away

Thanks everyone for heads up but me and a few others managed to get someone to alter the date of our original PCR-TESTS in the UK, and these were only given a cursory glance in Porto to gain our Check Neg band near the fan park.

Im trying to do the passenger locator form and it won’t recognise my Eurofins day 2 booking reference... anyone know where I’m going wrong? I tried the numbers with the hyphen, without it and then tried putting EUROF in front of the reference as the receipt shows if that way to

Im trying to do the passenger locator form and it won’t recognise my Eurofins day 2 booking reference... anyone know where I’m going wrong? I tried the numbers with the hyphen, without it and then tried putting EUROF in front of the reference as the receipt shows if that way to
Mine is EUROF followed by 7 numbers with no space or hyphen. Worked ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.