Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Has anyone managed to successfully register a Randox days 2 test? I have tried 6 frigging times on 2 different devices and when I get to the SUBMIT button nothing happens, no error message, no form rejection message, no data highlighted as missing or wrongly filled in? The admin around this trip may never fucking end!!! Agggghhh

anyone had similar issues?

Has anyone managed to successfully register a Randox days 2 test? I have tried 6 frigging times on 2 different devices and when I get to the SUBMIT button nothing happens, no error message, no form rejection message, no data highlighted as missing or wrongly filled in? The admin around this trip may never fucking end!!! Agggghhh

anyone had similar issues?
Now I am getting shit off the Mrs for “the amount of time all this is taking”. Well Mrs BBS if you still snoop on my Bluemoon messages, there’s a fucking global pandemic on, that’s why, now put the kettle on and make me a fucking brew for the first time in 6 months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.