Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Did anyone fly home with TAP Portugal on the Sunday afternoon? Had something through on the NHS app asking me to isolate but no text, e-mail or phone call so not even sure its legit?

Don't get me wrong. If I get told to isolate I will. But If my day 2 test (taken Tuesday) comes back negative, then surely it doesn't matter if I brushed shoulders with someone in Porto on Saturday?

This is where common sense should prevail. Even send me for an NHS test to be sure, but pointless making people isolate for 10 days when we can test our way out of it.

Don't get me wrong. If I get told to isolate I will. But If my day 2 test (taken Tuesday) comes back negative, then surely it doesn't matter if I brushed shoulders with someone in Porto on Saturday?

This is where common sense should prevail. Even send me for an NHS test to be sure, but pointless making people isolate for 10 days when we can test our way out of it.

I don’t think track and trace are truly nhs.
So they go with the line you can’t test your way out.
But the government website says you can. And it seems employers are thinking the same.

Anyone think they might be trying to rinse more cash out of everyone and panic people into booking the quick release test.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.