Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I was on flight 5 as were 2 of my mates and I've been contacted. I had 2 phone calls yesterday and 1 this morning i also had a text and an email. I know both of my mates have had the same as well.
I was on flight 5, I know 4 others on the same flight that have been contacted by Track & Trace. I've had a text, email and call already. Have to book another Test (with NHS) and isolate until 23.59pm on 8th June. Still not had results from Day 2 test and hoping eveything is negative so can get back to normal next week.

I was on flight 5, I know 4 others on the same flight that have been contacted by Track & Trace. I've had a text, email and call already. Have to book another Test (with NHS) and isolate until 23.59pm on 8th June. Still not had results from Day 2 test and hoping eveything is negative so can get back to normal next week.

Why do you have to book another test, it says if you have no symptoms after the self isolation period is over then you can stop isolating

How do I know if I need to isolate? I've not heard anything. Sent off my Day 2 Test but still waiting for results.

Same flight and on the last NHS call I ask to clarify dates and they told me isolation is up to and including 9th June and so up to 23:59 on 9th.

This might be a daft question, but when you're told to isolate, do they tell you where the close contact took place? I.e. Flight/Hotel/Boozer?
I know a couple of others have said "flight" but when I asked they told me they didn't know and could only tell me the date was 30th May. I told them that I had seen all the talk that was starting up on here and it looked like it must have been the flight but she just said again sorry got no other info than the date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.