Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Regarding Spike’s flights, someone said way back in this thread that the first one that went on sale (out 8.35am on the Friday, back 20.15 on the Sunday (was originally 20.00) so not the Kippax one had someone test positive on it but not heard anyone else say they were pinged by track and trace relating to that flight. Has anyone else who was on that flight heard anything?

I was on Flight 10. Just got an email which told me to isolate until 9 June. Both 'Fit to Fly" and "Day 2" tests were negative. I assume the contact was on Flight 10 but surely the chaos going through Passport Control for 2 hours at Porto could well be the cause. No problem with the isolation, it has to be done, but NHS should tell us when and where the contact was made. They must know in order to tell me to isolate.

I was on Flight 10. Just got an email which told me to isolate until 9 June. Both 'Fit to Fly" and "Day 2" tests were negative. I assume the contact was on Flight 10 but surely the chaos going through Passport Control for 2 hours at Porto could well be the cause. No problem with the isolation, it has to be done, but NHS should tell us when and where the contact was made. They must know in order to tell me to isolate.
Did they call you or was it all done over the internet?

No Need to answer, I just got the call as well, I was also on flight 10, apparently it was on the return leg. Im double jabbed and my day 2 test came back negative, which didnt seem to make any difference so im now under house arrest till thursday, Luckily I have a very understanding boss who has said he will pay me for the 3 days work i will be missing.

Last edited:
Just had my results back from Eurofins which I took on Tuesday and was supposed to get back Wednesday. Negative.

My dad did his at the same time and out them in the post at the same time and hasn't had his back.

Did they call you or was it all done over the internet?

No Need to answer, I just got the call as well, I was also on flight 10, apparently it was on the return leg. Im double jabbed and my day 2 test came back negative, which didnt seem to make any difference so im now under house arrest till thursday, Luckily I have a very understanding boss who has said he will pay me for the 3 days work i will be missing.
Another flight 10 casualty here! Email, text whilst I was out for a walk and then follow up phone call an hour later checking up on me just before I got back home. He then said he would contact me again after I had filled in the questionnaire online. Only annoyance is that I was due to get my second jab tomorrow so had to cancel and rebook that. PCR Day 2 negative result on Friday and told to self isolate on Saturday. I understand why this is all being done but it would have felt much better had we won!

Regarding Spike’s flights, someone said way back in this thread that the first one that went on sale (out 8.35am on the Friday, back 20.15 on the Sunday (was originally 20.00) so not the Kippax one had someone test positive on it but not heard anyone else say they were pinged by track and trace relating to that flight. Has anyone else who was on that flight heard anything?
Lots of my mates on that flight some have had isolation orders some haven't (or say they haven't) its a bit weird all our flight the BA one 3.30 out have house arrest orders. What's really strange is supposedly everybody on flights have been tested that's what bloody baffles me.

Lots of my mates on that flight some have had isolation orders some haven't (or say they haven't) its a bit weird all our flight the BA one 3.30 out have house arrest orders. What's really strange is supposedly everybody on flights have been tested that's what bloody baffles me.
This is what I don’t get. I’ve not had any notification like many others on other affected flights but I’d have thought if there is one positive case on any flight then the whole flight has to isolate, as is the case with your BA flight.

Another flight 10 casualty here! Email, text whilst I was out for a walk and then follow up phone call an hour later checking up on me just before I got back home. He then said he would contact me again after I had filled in the questionnaire online. Only annoyance is that I was due to get my second jab tomorrow so had to cancel and rebook that. PCR Day 2 negative result on Friday and told to self isolate on Saturday. I understand why this is all being done but it would have felt much better had we won!
A mate of mine was on flight 10 and got the notification earlier this afternoon.

You've got to laugh. I paid Dante labs for 2 day return tests, got back and test was waiting for me, went on the website and registered it. Then, being a lazy **** I didn't do the test and obviously had nothing to send off.
I am going to Spain next week and when I told the misses I hadn't sent it off she obviously went berserk and said what if they stop us at the airport and we miss our family holiday, all coz you can't be arsed. I just said "lots of blues on Bluemoon have sent theirs off and had received nothing back, they haven't got a clue what their doing". She said "you'd better be right" rather angrily.
Anyway, I have just received a text and an email from Dante saying 'your sample has been received in our lab'.
Which has saved my bacon with the misses and proves they haven't got a clue what they are doing.

Your sample has been received in our lab
A sample from your order (DANTE0) has been received in our lab.

Thank you for purchasing a test from Dante Labs.

Dante Labs c/o Tecnopolo D'Abruzzo
Strada Statale 17
67100, L'Aquila (AQ), Italy

Please contact us at contact@dantelabs.com for any queries regarding
your sample, results or this email

You have received this email because you placed an order for a diagnostics test with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.